This here is my first post! So for all of you people out there let me tell you something about myself.
I just recently got engaged and since I'm currently unemployed, my fiancé and I decided to become official. So, I'm really married already. However, we have yet to have a wedding and thus I don't qualify us as truly married. I became engaged on Valentine's Day of this year (well very close to it) and he did a wonderful job at proposing (which is our little secret by the way. XD Maybe I'll tell you when you're older). And he gave me a fabulous ring which I will upload to show off to you darlings.
I didn't know what theme I wanted for the wedding, and yes, I know a theme makes it sound like a prom, but it's really a look. I'm one of those people that's a super artist, and I have trouble designing things for myself and things that I like. So me being unable to thing of a theme at all for what I wanted, my fiancé, Ed, said, "what about steampunk?" I was of course like, "Say wha?!" But the idea grew on me and here I am blogging about it! I still have no idea what it's going to look like but you're going to be with me on my way and hopefully we will discover a Steampunk wedding together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete